Friday, January 6, 2012

Off topic: Grief

I know this is a little off topic for me, for this venue, but I am being asked a lot of questions. The grief of losing one of my closest friends in SecondLife has been the ultimate muse killer for now. She inspired so much of my work my jewelry as well. I used her as a model, a guinea pig and relied on her heavily for so much... and she is irreplaceable.

I will return in full force soon and please know that I wish to respect the memory of her and her family by keeping what little details I know private. The only thing that I believe is important is knowing that she is gone, and that her family misses her. I am concentrating my efforts on them and me... to return without her by my side.

The impact of her loss is felt world wide because of Second Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment